Brush Showers are primarily used in white water applications where contaminate buildup is common. A simple turn of a handle wipes away buildup. The brush and purge is offered in both manual or automated options. Brush showers can be manufactured as stationary or reciprocating showers.
- Common brush rod allows brush to clean all nozzles simultaneously in only seconds
- No interruption of shower function
- No contamination of showered surface
- Purge requires only momentary water decrease
- Small individual brushes minimize contaminate flocking or buildup